So you're cleaning out the basement and stumble upon those old paint cans from the deck project 2 years ago. Realizing that paint is hazardous waste, you begin to think about how in the world you are to get rid of the cans while still doing your part to save the environment.
Your first thought is "I really need to call Junk Truck NH and have them haul these away". Your second though is probably that "there has to be more cost effective way of removing paint, than hiring a company to come and do it for me". You then turn to the internet and find the Junk Truck NH blog with the following list of ways to remove dispose of paint:
1. Mix kitty litter into the can and then let it sit for 24 hours. The next day it should be solid.
2. List it on Facebook marketplace as "FREE"
3. If you have a lot of paint then what we like to do is find a old tarp and pour the paint all over the tarp. Let the paint dry out. Roll the tarp up and take it to the dump.
4. Pour it into sand and let it dry.
5. 4 times a year you will have the option of taking it to your towns dump for free disposal. This is only happens on select days so check with your town.